I am dedicated to helping small business owners transform their business. My three focus areas are…
- Business Startups
- Business Turnarounds
- Preparing Businesses For Sale
What I believe…
- The role of a small business owner is a very lonely job. Family, friends and employees will never understand the challenges and stresses facing them.
- Business owners have great difficulty in creating a “Balanced” organization. Gaining balance in Sales, Management, and Operations is critical to business success.
- Every business can become better when the right questions are asked and the correct strategies are put in place.
- The basis or running a successful business are “simple” to learn but “difficult” to execute.
- Business owners get so close to the problem they can no longer see the best solution. A third party can shed new light and solutions to any business challenge.
Learn how to sell your business for a premium price! Discover why 82% of businesses fail in their attempt to sell!
The sad truth is that while most businesses have the potential to double their value in the next few years, the majority of businesses will be worth nothing. Of the privately held businesses on the market today, 82% of them will not sell. This is a tragically large number of business owners who have poured their lives and resources into a business that did not provide them a return on their investment. Many owners depend on funding their retirement from the sale of their business, only to discover their business has no value.
Fred Herbert has combined his expertise in business excellence, his own business experience, and interviews with experts in business valuation to develop a strategy that every business owner can apply.
The following are a sampling of topics discussed in How to Prepare Your Business For Sale…
• Leadership/Management Team Development
• Customer Satisfaction and Retention
• Workplace Organization
• Employee Assessments
• Process Documentation
• Equipment and Technology
• Business Transition Planning
How to Prepare Your Business For Sale requires ACTION. Each chapter is filled with action steps you can take now to increase the value of your business. The more you read this book, the more you will realize that these are the necessary tools and strategies that will enable you to build the value of your business.
Does Your Business Need A Turnaround? Are you concerned about a possible Business Failure?
Here are a few sure signs you will recognize if it does:
- Sleepless nights you spend worrying about your business
- Recurring months when you struggle to make payroll and funding it personally
- Constant customer complaints about quality or service you are forced to deal with
- A reality that employee morale is at an all time low
- Increasing money pressure from your suppliers or banker (perhaps both)
- Needing to turn down orders because you don’t have the cash to buy materials
If you identify these, or similar signs, there is no doubt you need a Business Turnaround, NOW!
Please watch the FREE training video below and learn how you can turn your business around. You can also sign-up for the complete free video training series that goes into greater detail about the eight keys.
For more information go to…